Saturday, May 18, 2013

Short and sweet!

Hello everyone!! I hope all of your weekends are going great so far.  Today I'm keeping my post very short and sweet because to be honest...I don't have that much to say! Don't worry, that never lasts for very long though ;) I've been working a lot on moving forward with some of my goals for this month.  And am proud to say that I've officially ordered some prints of my artwork AND am about to order my first ever business cards!!! I'm super excited for everything to arrive so I can start advertising my art more...it's definitely time to run harder! And I can't wait. 

Well...yep, that's about it for now! Go spend the rest of your weekend enjoying the ones you love and cherishing every moment together.  I know I will be!

See you guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment