Thursday, May 9, 2013

My planner's been Bekah-fied!

Thursday has arrived! I don't know about you, but Thursday afternoons always get me excited because I'm done with all my classes for the week and am now staring head on at the weekend!  And as I'm sure we can all agree...weekends are always something to be excited about :)

Today I'm sharing some pictures of something I actually created for myself.  Normally when I spend time doing art, it's creating pieces that I turn around and try to then sell in my Etsy shop...but today is different!  Today I'm showing off something that is NOT for sell...something that I get all to myself...

I'm excited to share with you today...my new and improved planner!!  Bought this lovely thing at Target for $12.  The cover and back were originally completely black but I knew it just couldn't stay that way for long...you could say it's been Bekah-fied!!!! (or if you think I'm being too weird now, just forget about that last part).



Ta Da!!! What do you think?! I'm very happy with how it turned out and must be honest and say...I haven't missed the boring black one bit!!

Have a beautifully blessed weekend everyone. Go out and smile at someone :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I donno. Black can be very stylish and arty.... why do you have to make everything so nice and colourfull and happy and beautiful? Why not just stay with some easy peasy 1 colour back and front?
    :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Good point lenke!! I think from now on I should stick to black instead ;)

      Delete