Friday, May 24, 2013

NEW Mini Journals!!

Hello any/all of you lovely people reading this! Happy Friday :) Today has been a great day, just a really great day.  And to add to the greatness of my day, I've started a brand new series of mixed media art created by the one and only...me! Today I finished the first two brand NEW MINI JOURNALS!!! (are you jumping up and down with pure joy yet?!? I am!)


I decided to start using mini journals in order to add some more cheaper options to my Etsy shop.  These lovely little pieces are only $5 each!!!  My goal is to continue providing options in my shop for everyone! Come on over and check them out in my shop, you'll find more pictures and details here.

I'm really excited to continue making more of these because they are honestly a lot of fun to make! :)

Besides these new mini journals, I'm also getting excited about the prints I got in yesterday! I don't have pictures to show yet but I will eventually be matting the prints and putting them in my Etsy shop as well (again, more cheap options!). Getting prints made of my work allows me to sell copies of my canvas pieces for more affordable prices.  And who doesn't like affordable prices?!

I wanted to say thanks again to each and every one of you who continue to follow me on my creative business journey!  Little things like reading my blog, visiting my Etsy shop, or even just 'liking' my Facebook posts mean more than you could know.  I know that I'm still at the very beginning stages of this grand adventure but I also know that without the support and encouragement of people like YOU, this journey would be so much harder to walk.  I'm so thankful to be surrounded by people who believe in me and am so overwhelmed when I'm reminded of the One who's blessed me with these passions, talents, and dreams in the first place...it's all from Him.

Thank you Jesus for this beautifully messy season of my life. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment