Tuesday, May 21, 2013

'Create' Photo Shoot

It's me again! I'm officially done with this semester of school and summer...is...HERE!! I can almost start to smell the sea salt and sun screen on my skin! What are your plans for this summer??  Anything fun or exciting planned?  I can tell you that I honestly have absolutely no idea what my summer is going to look like...at all. BUT, I do know that I want to enjoy every moment because I know they are going to be good!

Yesterday my brother did a mini photo shoot for me in order to get some new artsy fartsy photos.  Lemme just say that a trampoline, roof, and spider monkey human with a camera can produce some pretty funny pictures...and some pretty cool ones too! Here are some of my favorites that I fixed up a little :)


 And here are some funnier ones that I just had to share...


My brother was on the roof taking these pictures and had me staring up into the sun and man was it BRIGHT!! Just uploading these makes me laugh haha! And sometimes, laughing at yourself is exactly what you need...at least it sometimes is for me.

My favorite part of the shoot was painting my hands and writing 'create' on them.  There's just something about painting on yourself that is so freeing...and so fun! And I felt like 'create' was the perfect word to describe where I am right now in my life.  Even though I definitely sill run into fears about starting a creative business and trying to have it grow, I'm going to continue fighting for what I'm passionate about...fighting for one of the things I believe I was made for.  To create.  And creating is exactly what I'm going to continue to do.

2 comments:

  1. Bekah you are such a sweet creative girl, no wonder you get suprise notes with beautiful words.
    Keep doing your thing, you are doing GREAT!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lenke!! You're always so encouraging!! Love you!

      Delete