Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NEW Desk Mailbox!!!

Hello everyone!! I wanted to start by sharing that it's my FOUR year anniversary with my sweet Andrew today! Where has the time gone?! The Great Gatsby Gala we went to on Friday night was SO much fun and now we're both really wanting to learn more swing.  This morning we went out to breakfast to celebrate and even though he's at work for a while today, we'll be celebrating again tonight over dessert.  I'm so excited and so so thankful to have him in my life. I love you Andrew!!

Here's a picture of us before leaving for the Great Gatsby Gala :)

Today I'm also sharing a brand NEW item that I just added to my shop...a little desk mailbox!! I don't know about you, but for some reason I've always thought that mini mailboxes were super cute (I know I'm weird)...and I finally decided that since I like them so much, I should start making my own! It was honestly so much fun to make and wasn't that hard to do. Here are the pictures of my NEW Beauty Surrounds- Desk Mailbox available for purchase in my Etsy shop, here.





I'm very happy with how it turned out and looking forward to making more! I've really been loving being able to make new things and experiment with new ideas...makes it much more exciting that way when I never know what I'm going to find or do!

Still offering 25% off the next FIVE custom orders! So far I've only had one person come to me...come on guys, don't be shy!!! Dream big and lemme know your ideas!!

Last but not least for today, I wanted to share a quote that might sound silly to some but really, reeeally speaks to me.  Not sure who it's by but I saw it on a bookmark that my sweet friend then bought for me.  I think she saw my entire face light up when I read it...  It reads, "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." That's exactly what I've been praying for.  That God would help me continue confidently down this road I've started down and that, through Him, these passions of mine would turn into something I could do and prosper from for the rest of my life.  I've got so much I'm imagining and dreaming...and I love knowing that He sees all of it.

He sees your heart's desires too.  Confidently walk towards them friends...you'll be surprised where He'll take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment