Friday, June 14, 2013

Get 25% off ANY custom order!!!!

Friday has arrived!!! Quickly too I might add.  Tonight Andrew and I are going to celebrate our FOUR year anniversary (which is really on June 18!!) and are going to a Great Gatsby Gala Event!! Dinner, swing dancing, and live music...and of course we're dressing up 1920's...I can't wait, I absolutely can not wait!! :)

I also finished the two journals I've been working on via my friend's order! I feel so blessed to be surrounded by people who are continually encouraging and supporting what I love to do...it's truly one of the best feelings in the world.  Here are some pictures of the custom journals...see what you think!

Journal 1 Front

Journal 1 Back

Journal 2 Front

Journal 2 Back
I really enjoy doing custom orders for people...in fact, I love it. SO because of my love for creating custom orders, I'm offering 25% off the next 5 custom orders placed!!! And it can be ANY custom order! Been needing to get a gift for a friend or family member? Want it to be personal and one of a kind?? Or, have you been eying some of my work secretly wanting something just for you?! Here's your chance! Journals, mini journals, tags, canvases, letters/numbers, or even something else...you tell me what you'd like! (Other ideas include but aren't limited to: frames, bulletin boards, chalk boards, wooden cutouts e.g. birds, bird houses, desk mailboxes, wooden jewelry boxes etc). 

Have any questions about a super awesome amazing idea you have?? Please feel free to ask me and I will try my very best to make your dream come alive!!

Please contact me either in person, by phone (for those who have my number), here on my blog, or by Facebook! I can't wait to create something just for YOU :)  Have a beautiful weekend friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment