Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday Goodness!!

Me again!! :) Like promised in my last post...I'm sharing pictures today! This weekend marked the end of all my birthday celebrations.  Lemme just say, I have NEVER had so many different celebrations for one single birthday...and it was So. Much. Fun!  After all the absolutely insane amount of birthday goodness, I decided to share a few pics to share my 20th birthday with all of you!! Thank you so much to every single person who made my birthday so so special...

Me and Hannah's surprise Birthday Party!! Our boyfriends are so so sweet!

My actually Birthday! Yummy breakfast, Malibu Creek, and Cho Cho San's for dinner!

Me and Hannah's Alice in Wonderland Tea Party!!

Birthday celebrations with my Dad in Catalina!!
All of this plus a day walking around Downtown Santa Monica with my mom AND a night out doing fun things with friends marks all of our birthday amazingness! I was completely blessed...no, beyond blessed by everything.  I know that I will never ever forget these last two weeks and all the time, effort, and love that friends and family poured into making it to special. 

Thank you so much Lord for surrounding me with such love...I am overwhelmed.

Besides finishing birthday stuff, I've been working on some special art journals that one of my really good friends asked me to make for her!! (You know who you are!) I've been feeling so much support from her and others around me and it's so crazy to see my stuff starting to sell.  Ahh!!! I can't wait to see what God does...it's going to be good friends, it's going to be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment