Monday, March 11, 2013

A glimpse at the Awakening Conference!!

Happy Monday everyone! :) Who's excited for the start of a fresh week? ME!!  This past week was one of the busiest weeks I've had in a very long time.  My church youth group, Remedy at Discovery Church, hosted their very first youth conference and it was absolutely amazing!  I loved being able to serve on the leadership team and help out with planning the set up, decorations, and creating an inviting atmosphere...it's seriously one of my favorite things to do!  Hearts were healed, lives changed, and people saved.  Here are a few pictures from our amazing Awakening Conference...

The transformed lobby/sitting area
 Our amazing dollar cafe!

 The most fabulous coffee lounge ever!! (Where I spent most of my time behind the counter haha)

 
The Coffee Lounge mixed media menu created by yours truly and a guy with the world's fanciest writing!

And of course, the most important part.  Lives being changed while bringing honor and praise to He who deserves our everything.  Lord, You are so good!

This conference was completely worth all my hard work, time and energy!  And I am so blessed to have been a part of such an amazing group of men and women.  Seriously you guys, these people have some of the biggest servant's hearts I've ever seen.  It was truly an honor to work along side each and every one of them.

Thank you Father for this past week and for all the lives that were changed!  I pray that every person who was not able to attend this conference (you included!) would be filled with Your love and blessed beyond imagine throughout this next coming week.  Let us continually learn how serve more, love more, and be more like You.  In your precious son's name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment